MAKING A SHIRT DRESS
With your body measurements, fabric to work on your collar for neck stand, button then the shirt fabric. You are on your way to complete your shirt dress.
1 students watching this video
About the Course
Shirt Dress in Step by Step
- Fold the fabric into two,
- Measure your shoulders, burst, waist and full length of the gown,
- Then you cut it out while adding sewing allowances (1inche) to the shirt gown.
- Join the fabric together with the sleeves,
- Tack your button after finishing the sewing.